Dental Jobs | Dentistry At Somerset, Ames, IA
Please be sure to tell us why you stand apart from your peers and why you’d be a great team player for our office.
We are now actively hiring for these positions:
Insurance/Patient Relations Coordinator
Our office is newly in-network with Delta Dental and we are looking for an experienced dental insurance professional to join our skilled team. We are seeking a full-time team member who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, professional and committed to providing the highest level of customer service. The ideal candidate will fit into our office of upbeat professionals who are dedicated to giving back to our community.
The Insurance/Patient Relations Coordinator will be responsible for assisting patients with processing dental insurance claims and management of relationships with insurance carriers. This position will also answer phone calls, schedule appointments and answer any questions patients may have about their dental health. Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phones with a charismatic, confident, positive phone presence.
- Schedule patients efficiently using dental practice software.
- Ability to multi-task and always put patients first.
- Contact insurance companies and patients regarding coverage determinations and outstanding balances.
- Research and resolve insurance billing issues.
- Apply computer skills and the ability to use practice software systems.
- Utilize specialized understanding and experience in handling insurance and billing matters in a medical setting.
- Process insurance payments and ensure timely collection from insurers.
**Insurance experience in the dental field is preferred. At minimum, former insurance experience in a medical setting is required.**
If you feel you are the best candidate for Dentistry At Somerset’s Insurance/Patient Relations Coordinator position, please email the 4 items below to Marcie@DentistryAtSomerset.com:
- Cover letter stating why you are the best candidate
- Salary history