5 Benefits of Family Dentistry
Here are the top five reasons for you why Ames dentist, Dentistry At Somerset, is your one-stop shop for ensuring your family’s dental health. Give us a call today at 515-817-1491.
- Track your family’s Health – our family dental practice will maintain a record of all your family members dental treatment. In this way, you can keep track of your family’s dental as well as overall general health. Our family dentists will identify genetic dental problems in your family, and prevent them before they can cause any problems.
- Convenience and Comfort – imagine if you had to take each of your family member to a different dentist. That would be inconvenient and time-consuming. When your whole family visits the same dentist, you can schedule appointments in such a way that the dentist sees the family on the same day, saving a lot of effort, time, and money.
- Proactive Preventive Care – preventing a dental problem from developing in the first place is always better than investing your time and money to get it treated. When you visit Dentistry At Somerset at checkup appointments, we will thoroughly check your whole family’s teeth and gums for any underlying problems, and treat them timely before they can cause permanent damage.
- All-round Dental Care – Our family dentists are general practitioners who have a vast experience in treating all sorts of dental problems. Our family dentists will take care of all your family’s dental problems under one roof. This means that you won’t have to visit another practice for getting teeth straightening, or to see another dentist for your wife’s dental filling.
- Set an Example for your Children – when you visit your dentist along with your family, you are showing the importance of maintaining good dental hygiene to your children. They will learn how important it is to visit their dentist regularly for checkups. In this way, they will learn good oral hygiene habits which will help them prevent future dental problems.