Our Ames, IA dental practice is dedicated to giving back to our community. One of our core values is to be a generous office and team.Our team members are very active in their communities, schools and churches. We are proud of the impact we’ve been able to make in the community of Ames and its surrounding Central Iowa Communities. Our office is involved with many local, state and national organizations. Below are the events and organizations that are near and dear to our hearts. We are always supportive of individuals making the world a better place!
Local organizations include:
- United Way of Story County
- Mary Greeley Medical Center & Bliss Cancer Center
- Ames Public Schools & Ames Education Foundation
- Gilbert Public Schools / Gilbert Education Foundation
- Saint Cecilia School
- Ames Emergency Residence Project
- Ames Youth & Shelter Services
- Friendship Arc Homes
- Military personnel at home and abroad
State organizations include:
- Special Olympics Iowa
- Iowa Dental Association’s “Mission of Mercy”
- University of Iowa Children’s Hospital.