Iowa State University
Ames, IA Dentist Serving ISU
You found us. We couldn’t be happier.
Our office was voted BEST DENTIST by Iowa State Students and Faculty for the last 5 years in a row, 2013-2017! Dentistry at Somerset literally has hundreds of Iowa State patients from all over – inside the state, outside the state and outside the country. It doesn’t matter to us where you come from, we will always treat you like family.
That’s what our office is about and that’s why patients come back to us year after year and bring all their friends and family. Whether your family is down the street or across the ocean, we know you will feel confident choosing our office for your dental needs while you’re in Ames.
Here is what we will need at your first appointment:
- Insurance card or information for policy to cover charges.
- New Patient Registration Form and Health History form, which are both found HERE.
- Insurance claims are filed electronically. Patients with Delta Dental insurance pay their portion at checkout. Patients with all other dental insurances or patients with no dental insurance pay in full for services at check out. For insurances other than Delta Dental, your insurance reimbursement check will be mailed to the policy holder’s address in 1 to 2 weeks. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Amex and personal checks.
Call now to make your appointment 515-268-0516.
Getting Here | CyRide
- CyRide – We are on the #6 BROWN route. Find us on the CyRide map here. Our office location is highlighted in YELLOW on the map. For more information on how to ride CyRide, go to their website CyRide.com.
- Driving or Biking – From the ISU campus, take Stange Road north to Northridge Parkway and turn east/right. Take an immediate left at the Greater Iowa Credit Union Clocktower. You’ll see our entrance as you pull into the parking lot on your left-hand side. There is a bike rack conveniently located in front of our building.
ISU Parents, we are here when you can’t be.
As parents ourselves, here are our promises to you:
- Your child will be diagnosed and treated just as he or she would if you were meeting with us in the office.
- We will provide options just as we would want for our own child.
- We are here for you to call anytime, with any questions regarding your child’s care, their treatment plan, payment options or follow-up care.