As a general dentist office, you know, we do a variety of services. And one of the foundational services is preventive dentistry, and routine cleanings and checkups. Treatment for gum disease is something that we certainly do. We have lots of home care aids and products that can be used, that can help somebody reduce their risk of dental decay and dental disease at home. And so we have excellent hygienists and assistants, and all the dentistry well versed in general dentistry in prevention. And we find that that’s a great service that we all can offer our patients.
Find the General Dental Care You Need
At our office, you’ll find comprehensive general dentistry services to help you achieve and maintain a healthy smile. Our experienced team delivers personalized care in a friendly environment. We’re trained to provide you with comfortable dental care. We use the latest technology and techniques to make your visits as pleasant as possible.
No insurance? No problem! We never want cost to prevent you from getting the care you need. That’s why we offer a Membership Club. A small monthly payment covers the cost of your exams and cleanings. Plus, you’ll receive discounts on other services.
Our team is happy to provide general dental care to all ages, from infants on up. Here are some of the essential services we offer:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Regular dental cleanings and exams are the foundation of preventive care. Our skilled hygienists will gently remove plaque and tartar buildup, ensuring your teeth and gums stay healthy. During your exam, our dentist will thoroughly evaluate your oral health, checking for any signs of decay, gum disease, or other dental issues.
- Non-Surgical Gum Disease Treatment – If you’re experiencing gum disease, our non-surgical treatments can help restore your gum health. Through procedures such as scaling and root planing, we remove bacteria and tartar from below the gumline, promoting healing and preventing further damage.
- Custom Mouthguards – Whether you’re an athlete or a teeth grinder, we offer custom mouthguards to protect your smile. Our mouthguards are specially designed to fit comfortably and provide maximum protection against dental injuries during sports activities or teeth grinding (bruxism) at night.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – If you suffer from dry mouth, our team can help. We’ll evaluate the underlying cause of your condition and provide you with specialty products to alleviate discomfort and restore moisture to your mouth.
- Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – Bad breath can be embarrassing and impact your confidence. Our dental professionals will identify the root cause of your halitosis and develop a personalized treatment plan to address the issue, leaving you with fresh breath and renewed self-assurance.