Great place and family friendly. Lexie (dental hygienist) was wonderful with my 5 and 3 year old today as she cleaned their teeth. Wendy (receptionist) was so kind to my kids and helped keep them entertained as I got my teeth cleaned. I have always had a great experience here and highly recommend going!
Get the Surgical Services You Need From Our Team
Dental surgery includes various procedures to improve your oral health. At Dentistry At Somerset, our skilled dentists are here to provide excellent care and help you achieve a healthy and beautiful smile. Below are some of the types of oral surgery we provide:
- Tooth Removal – Sometimes, a tooth may need to be taken out if it is severely damaged or infected. There’s no need to see an oral surgeon for an extraction. Our dentists are gentle and make sure you feel comfortable during your procedure.
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction – Wisdom teeth, also called third molars, can cause problems when they come in or get stuck. Our dentists can sometimes remove these troublesome teeth to relieve pain and prevent dental issues. We’ll refer more complex cases to a specialist.
- Bone Grafts – If there isn’t enough bone to support dental implants, a bone graft may be needed. Our dentists can add synthetic or natural bone material to your jaw to create a strong foundation for successful implant placement.
- Sinus Lifts – Before placing implants in the upper jaw, a sinus lift may be necessary. We’ll perform this procedure to gently lift the sinus membrane and create space for your implants.
- Ridge Augmentation – After tooth loss or trauma, ridge augmentation can restore the natural shape of the jawbone. Our team uses advanced techniques to add bone or bone-like materials to your jaw, improving your smile’s appearance and function.
Call us at 515-337-2244 to schedule a consultation or ask any questions. At Dentistry At Somerset, we understand that Ames oral surgery is a big decision. Our caring team is here to guide you, address your concerns, and ensure your comfort and safety throughout the process. You can also request an appointment online.