For the patients that wanna really brighten their smile quickly, we have an in-office version where about an hour appointment time, we can apply some whitening product to the teeth. And then we typically would send people home with some follow-up at-home bleaching. So, that’s one way to do it. A lot of people like to just do the trays on their own at home, and we can provide them the appropriate bleaching gel and strength that would do that. And over the course of anywhere from a couple of weeks to a month, most people can brighten their smile to the point that they would like.
Make Your Teeth Sparkle With Our Teeth Whitening Treatment
Are you dreaming of a dazzling, white smile? Our professional teeth whitening treatments can make your dream come true. Professional teeth whitening administered by our dental experts offers several advantages over store-bought kits:
- Customized Treatment – Our whitening treatments are tailored to your specific needs, ensuring optimal results and minimizing the risk of sensitivity.
- Stronger Whitening Agents – Our professional-grade whitening gels are more powerful and effective than over-the-counter products, delivering superior whitening results.
- Safe and Controlled Environment – With our professional treatments, you can have peace of mind knowing that your oral health is in the hands of experienced dental professionals.
- Long-Lasting Results – Professional teeth whitening treatments provide longer-lasting results compared to over-the-counter options. Enjoy a radiant smile for an extended period!
Choose From Two Effective Teeth Whitening Options
Because there are different types of dental patients, we give you more than one way to whiten your teeth, both featuring products by Opalescence:
- In-Office Whitening – With our in-office whitening treatment, you’ll achieve noticeable results in just one visit. Our dental professionals apply a powerful whitening gel to your teeth and activate it with a special light. This helps remove deep stains and discoloration, leaving you with a dramatically brighter smile.
- At-Home Whitening – If you prefer to whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home, our Opalescence treatment offers the perfect solution. We provide you with custom-made whitening trays that fit comfortably over your teeth. Simply apply the professional-grade whitening gel to the trays and wear them as instructed by our dental team. You’ll achieve gradual whitening results over time, at your own convenience.
Call Dentistry At Somerset today at 515-337-2244 to schedule an appointment. See what Ames teeth whitening can do for your smile! Besides Ames, we also serve patients from Altoona, Ankeny, Boone, Cambridge, Carroll, and Des Moines.