Dental implants are a fantastic option for people with missing teeth. One great advantage is it is actually conservative in the fact that you don’t have to touch the teeth on either side of where the tooth is missing. With the technology and the techniques that we have now, it’s a very fast, it’s a very comfortable procedure. Most patients have very little downtime minimal discomfort, and it’s going to restore space where it’s missing to almost close to the original tooth that you had. Dental implants, they are by far the most predictable procedure that we do in our office. A dental implant is not gonna get decay, it’s not gonna be sensitive. A lot of other problems with natural teeth that we have, we don’t have with dental implants. I tell patients, you know, dental implants are 97% plus successful in the right situation, and should last them, you know, hopefully, the rest of their life.
Advanced Tech Ensures Comfortable & Precise Results
If you’re missing one or more teeth, implants offer a durable and natural-looking solution to restore your smile and improve your oral health. Our dedicated team is here to guide you through the entire process, from implant placement to restoration, all conveniently performed in-house. At our practice, we take pride in utilizing the latest technology to ensure the highest quality of care. Our advanced tools include:
- CBCT scanner, which provides detailed 3-D images of your teeth and jawbone, allowing us to precisely plan your implant treatment
- Surgical guides during the placement procedure to ensure accurate and efficient implant placement
- iTero scanner to create digital impressions of your teeth, eliminating the need for messy traditional molds
Find the Right Implant Solution for Your Needs
Teeth implants are incredibly versatile, since they can be used to replace any number of teeth. With our dentists’ advanced training and expertise, we offer a wide range of implant-supported restorations:
- Implant crowns to replace a single missing tooth
- Implant bridges to replace several missing teeth
- Implant Dentures, with a choice of removable or non-removable styles
- All-on-4® dental implants for a minimally invasive way to replace a complete arch of teeth
- All-on-6 dental implants
- Full-mouth reconstruction, using a treatment plan to address all of your dental issues
Call Dentistry At Somerset today at 515-337-2244 to see if dental implants in Ames are right for you. Remember, your smile is worth investing in! Our office is centrally located near the Greater Iowa Credit Union Clock Tower. You can also request an appointment online.