Great place and family friendly. Lexie (dental hygienist) was wonderful with my 5 and 3 year old today as she cleaned their teeth. Wendy (receptionist) was so kind to my kids and helped keep them entertained as I got my teeth cleaned. I have always had a great experience here and highly recommend going!
Find the Treatment You Need for a Healthy Smile
You and your entire family can enjoy convenient care at one location. Whether it’s your child’s first appointment or you are interested in dentures, you can find the treatment you need to help your smile thrive. We offer many services:
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums healthy with professional cleanings and exams. You can also get treatment for dry mouth, bad breath, and gum disease. We also have mouthguards if you grind your teeth or play sports.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You can make your smile your best feature thanks to cosmetic dentistry. You can disguise flaws with veneers or tooth bonding, eliminate stains with teeth whitening, or fix a gummy smile. We also offer complete smile makeovers.
- Restorative Dentistry – Get back your healthy smile with restorative dental care. We can repair teeth with fillings, root canals, and dental crowns. You can also replace missing teeth with bridges and dentures.
- Dental Implants – We use computer-guided technology to place your implants successfully. You can replace any number of teeth, even all of them, with our implant options. Our dentists can create a treatment plan for a full-mouth reconstruction.
- Oral Surgery – Surgical procedures can protect your oral health or prepare your mouth for certain treatments. We can perform extractions, including wisdom teeth removal. We can also make you a candidate for implants with bone grafting, ridge augmentation, and sinus lifts.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – If you struggle with this common sleep disorder, we can diagnose your condition by arranging a sleep study. Then we’ll create a custom appliance that keeps your airways open while you sleep.
- TMJ Treatment – Put an end to chronic jaw pain with a custom-made mouthguard.