Teeth Whitening in Ames, IA
Dentistry At Somerset offers at-home professional teeth whitening treatments. These treatments give our patients the amazing results they’re looking for their brightest, whitest smiles. The process is simple:
- First it’s important that you have a preventive care cleaning and exam with the doctor to ensure you’re a good candidate for whitening.
- We will scan your teeth digitally and make custom trays that are similar to retainers that many of our patients are familiar with.
- Once your trays are ready, we’ll send you home to wear your trays overnight. You will apply whitening gel inside your trays and wear the trays for the time prescribed by the doctor based on your sensitivity and based on your desired results.
Unique Patient Program – Brightening for Life!
We feel that every patient in our office deserves to have a smile they can be proud of. We are excited to offer our patients a unique program we call Brightening for Life! When you come to our office for your preventive care visit (exam and cleaning) we will arrange for you to get custom bleaching trays and materials for a low, one-time enrollment fee of $149! Then, at each recommended preventive care visit, we will give you a complimentary touch up kit of bleaching gel. This ensures you will be able to keep your teeth bright and beautiful for life!
All we ask in return is:
- You keep your recommended preventive care and/or periodontal maintenance visits current
- Provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or change an appointment
Our Brightening for Life Patient Agreement can be found here.